tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

Going to the cold!

Hellooo!

I know, I know... I haven't been writing anything in a while, because I have been a little busy. I have been working almost every day and this week I even started working on my own little project, which is  health education in schools. 
The days here are starting to get almost unbearable, because of the heat. It gets up to 37C warm during the days and the air is so humid, that it makes you sweat like a pig... it is crazy! Well luckily I get to escape from the heat next weekend, when I will be traveling to Darjeeling. Some of the volunteers who traveled there last week, told me that they were sleeping with sweaters and gloves on, since it was so cold... sounds good to me, after all I am from Finland, so I am used to the cold!!! 


Moooi!

Joo tiedetään, en ole kirjoitellut vähään aikaan, olen ollut hieman kiireinen. Päivät kuluvat töitä tehden. Olen myös työskennellyt oman projektini parissa, joka on "terveyskasvatus kouluissa ohjelma". Huomenna on ensimmäinen käyntini yhteen kouluun jossa opetan 5 ja 6 luokkalaisille terveysoppia...jee, jännää! 

Päivät täällä alkavat käydä tuskallisen kuumiksi, sillä ulkona on noin 37 astetta lämminta ja ilma on kosteaa... No,  onneksi viikonloppuna matkustan Darjeelingiin, jossa ilma on vähän viileämpää. Muutama kaveri, jotka matkustivat Darjeelingiin viime viikolla kertoivat, että he joutusivat nukkumaan pipo päässä ja hanskat kädessä, koska siellä oli niin kylmä...minusta se kuulostaa aika kotoisalta!



AND HERE ARE SOME PICTURES FROM THE PAST 2 WEEKS









TATA!

1 kommentti: